OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Sun Jun 9 13:53:32 MST 2013

On Sun, Jun 09, 2013 at 07:16:47AM -0700, keith smith wrote:

> The letter was titled "communities against terrorism" and was handed out to surplus stores in the Denver area.  http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/332925/  Scroll down half way and you will see an image of the letter.
>
> Notice the second line on the left.  "Insist on paying cash..."  Chas is a Constitutional form of payment.
>
> The problem is not that the Government is looking for bad people it is all the false positives.

First, from what I've seen, wnd is hardly an unbiased source.

Second what cracks me up is that farther down the site it says

"The report from the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis defined
right-wing extremism in the U.S. as......and those that are mainly
anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local
authority, or rejecting government authority entirely."

which, of course would include a significant chunk of the AZ
legislature....and our illustrious governor.

Come to think of it, the DHS may be right.

--
Bob Holtzman
If you think you're getting free lunch,