OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 12:32:20 MST 2013

That's funny!!

------------------------

Keith Smith

--- On Sat, 6/8/13, Derek Trotter <expat.arizonan at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Derek Trotter <expat.arizonan at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org>
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 11:56 AM

    Keep doing that and it won't be long
      before you encounter someone behind the register who says no.

    On 06/08/2013 06:45 AM, keith smith
      wrote:

              The problem is no one uses cash.  When I use cash I always
              ask "Can I pay in cash?" as a joke because no one uses
              cash anymore.

              Keith Smith

              --- On Fri, 6/7/13, Derek Trotter <expat.arizonan at gmail.com>