OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:25:29 MST 2013

What I find frustrating is the number of people in retail who can't
identify American money.  A couple of days ago I went to a Burger King
and paid with some dollar coins and a half dollar.  The girl took them,
looked and went to the back presumably to ask what they were or if she
could accept them.  Today I went to another place and the guy asked me
what the half dollars were.  I told him they're half dollars.  It says
so on the back.  Am I unreasonable for thinking people who deal with and
accept money from customers should know what that money looks like?

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore