OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:23:43 MST 2013

The next time you watch or listen to the news, It won't be long before
you'll hear something like this: A police spokesman said officers
searched the suspect's home and found 25 pounds of pot as well as
several thousand dollars in cash.

The way they talk about the cash implies the possession of it is a crime.

I know a woman near here who gets social security.  She has it direct
deposited into her bank.  Each month she withdraws cash and spends that.
All the government or bank know is she gets so much money each month and
withdraws that much cash over the course of the month.  She says it's
none of the bank's or the government's business what she does with her
money.

On 06/07/2013 04:49 PM, keith smith wrote:

> LOL you said it now.   Yikes Cash!!
>
> Most probably don't know that the Gov sent out letters asking people
> to report others who use CASH amongst innocuous behavior.

> Keith Smith

"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore