OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

Daniel Stasinski daniel at genericinbox.com
Fri Jun 7 14:04:32 MST 2013

Absolute;y, but the scope was intended to be smaller.  Intentions aren't
worth crap.  Give this kind of power to a Chicago mobster style politician
and it's only a matter of time before it's used as a weapon.

“If you let me write procedure and I let you write substance, I'll screw
you every time.” -- Rep. John Dingell (D-MI)

Daniel