OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 13:29:11 MST 2013

BO hired some techies to use facebook to identify who was on the fence and might vote for him.  How hard would it be to scrub facebook and other Internet sites to gather info?

Oh and he is the Federal Government and he has had our personal info forever.

U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters http://waters.house.gov/ says BO has a database of everyone's info to include census information.

I ask how did he get my census information?  Why did they ask so many questions?

All this info is being used against us.  They want to control you liberals also.

Keith Smith