Re: OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

josh joshcoffman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:03:28 MST 2013

Not having been a tinfoil hat guy, I have been changing the way I do some things and deleting various accounts that I don't use or don't trust. Mostly in a reaction to this plus some other things that I've been learning. I'm also wondering if there's a way to become a security/privacy/rights advocate & consultant and still pay bills.