OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 07:37:47 MST 2013

I visited thrivemovement.com and I like "Top Ten Actions".  I did not dig beyond that.

I think one thing is missing - God.  We have removed God from almost every aspect of our American lives to include most churches.

God simply says in 2 Chronicles 7:14

    if my people, who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their
wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin
and will heal their land.

Keith Smith