AMD vs Intel memory managemement (Nadim Hoque)

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Wed Jun 5 14:48:34 MST 2013

Yes, I have checked the documentation and the sticks are in the correct
spot for dual channel setup. Thanks for pointing this out, but maybe I
will check it again... Now I'm wondering if I missed something
specifically about unganged mode. But I do recall looking through them
for any reference to unganged mode, which I never found.

Nathan