Penetration Testing S/W Bundle Recommendations

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:03:59 MST 2013

I have to say the idea of a penetration VM is a good one. From a segregated
virtual network or real network. makes dealing with a lack of cdrom easier
as you can use an ISO mount to runt he VM. it will also let you use modern
tools fro presentation in conjunction to your VM for presentations. and
that's a short list.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:15 AM, John J. Macey <jjmacey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've been looking to Virtualize a Penetration Testing S/W on my H-P Ultra
> Book. The machine does not have a CD/DVD Drive. I do know of Backtrack, but
> there is a fork (I believe) out there.
>
> Any good recommendations, or the pros / cons of Viritualization?
>
> TIA for responses.
>
> John

Stephen