Switched off Ubuntu

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Wed Jul 31 06:56:15 MST 2013

I'm with you Paul.   I have been feeling less and less in control of my
desktop o er the past few years.   If I wanted to be told what was "good"
for me why would I not be using Windows or Mac?   Lately I have been using
Arch and begun remembering why it was I liked Linux to start with.   I
think I found a new "distro-home"  at least for a little while.

Kevin