@@@ Pre-order your UBUNTU EDGE convergence phone today :) @@@

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Mon Jul 29 18:17:47 MST 2013

I agree, I bought in on one - I really hope they come though.  I'm super
stoked for this...

I've tried with android phones running linux atop their kernel, but ui
is always a bit clunky/unusable (unity just simply never worked).  I'm
keen to see just how functional they or I can make the desktop
experience, as normally first thing I do is disable unity with ubuntu.

Need a local hackfest if/when these come through.

-mb