Ubuntu – Win 7 Dual Boot

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Sat Jul 27 07:56:19 MST 2013

Well, you have a bigger problem than you think...
You can only define 4 'Primary' partitions on a hard drive and you already
have them, which renders your 60GB of space invisible and unusable.

The solution is to set one of those primary partitions as 'Extended', which
will allow you to create (don't remember how many) 'sort-of virtual
partitions' inside a partition.

The challenge that you face is that you have to remove one of your existing
partitions to make that change, and probably rebuild it after the facts, but
given that there are only 794681325 ways to accomplish that, I'll personally
wait until you asks more questions.
ET