I got a zip file from the government but it won't unzip properly

Paul Mooring paul at opscode.com
Thu Jul 25 14:42:50 MST 2013

There's some null characters (look like ^@ in vim) in this file causing your problem, run `file -I <file_name>` and you'll see it's charset is binary.  I found some null chars on line 155 (grep for non-ascii characters to find them).  You can remove them with sed or tr and be on your happy way.

Paul Mooring
Operations Engineer
www.opscode.com