scp

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 13:23:15 MST 2013

If the file you are copying is larger than 4GB you may be hitting file
system limits. In my experience, the errors produced when hitting file
system size limits are usually about permissions or disk space. Especially
check if you have a fat32 or vfat file system that you are copying from or
to.

Just a thought and avenue to explore. For example, if you are trying to
copy a file larger than 4GB, switch to trying to copy a smaller file. If
the smaller file works, you know the larger file size is part of the
problem you are seeing.

Alan