Fwd: undelete bookmark folder

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 08:36:17 MST 2013

so *I have a 16 gig usb.... I can't afford to buy a 20 *gig drive so I
guess I'll use it. So I was going to move the files on it to the smaller
USB but when I stuck the USB drive which was originally going to be the
backup drive it didn't auto mount and a nice file manager window didn't
open. How would .... nevermind. I just checked du and there is too much
stuff in it. How wlould I make it so that it will automount and open the
nice file manager?