Darling

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Jul 18 15:41:42 MST 2013

I'd really rather them bring dalvik mainstream and give linux android
api's for its software and games.  Instantly linux would get decent
client software support for millions of apps overnight.  I understand
the fundamental issues, but seems it'd be much easier and fruitful than
writing an abstraction layer for a mac.

I use a mac occasionally at work, and I'm not sure there's much I'd want
from on it vs. my linux system.  In fact, it usually frustrates me right
back to linux.  I don't do much media or graphics, so I know there's
some demand there but otherwise, meh.

-mb