XML Tools

Walter Mack wmack at componentsw.com
Fri Jul 12 18:22:47 MST 2013

Larry,

I'm not an expert in XML, but if you would like, I would certainly look
over the xml file that gives you problems. Maybe I spot something and
can at least explain the problem you have. With regards to any tools,
I'm of no help at all...
Contact me directly if you want to send the file (wmack at componentsw
dot com)

Walter