update wonderment

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 16:39:13 MST 2013

do I need to worry about the two I didn't update? (mint-flashplugin-11
<level1>, flashplugin-downloader <level3>) I just looked at synaptic to see
which flash was installed (for if I installed it and had to go back to the
original); the box that shows the status (installed or not) is gray with an
exclamation mark. What does that mean?