update wonderment

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 16:11:06 MST 2013

I just started doing this a couple of months.... whenever Mint has an
update I look through the list and do not update things that I feel don't
need updating.  The reason for this is a little while ago everything was
working great and I did an update and flash stopped working. So I
reinstalled the old flash and everything worked after that. So they want to
do an update to flash again but everything is working great so I'm not
going to update that. But as I was looking through the list of packages
they want to update I notice "account-plugin-windows-live". Is this for the
windows live chat thing?