OT: Secret spying on your Internet activity?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun Jul 7 14:31:29 MST 2013

But they are not your neighbors they are militant revolutionaries that must
be put down for the good of the country!

The only way it would work is if everyone stood up at the same time. Any
small portion of a few hundred of few thousand people would be quickly
dispatched. And we will never stand up as a country because most of those
hoard are brainless sheep kept busy fighting each other of which color of
handcuffs are the best and who has the more gentle wiping hand. More
importantly bread and circus kept he masses quelled and desires for
revolution nullified. Add that to the fact that the heat in this pot is
going up ever so slowly most people are willing just to be sit tight and be
boiled to death.

Only through education and information can we hope to get enough people to
begin to move forward and try our best to regain our freedoms!

But that wont happen as long as people stay ignorant, pacified and afraid.
Do you believe it is "not that bad"? Are you too busy or tired to do
anything? Are you afraid?