Ubuntu updates today broken

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Jul 5 18:06:32 MST 2013

Looks like you managed to get both the i386 version and the amd64
version of libdrm-radeon1 trying to install at the same time, and of
course stepping on each others toes since they provide the same thing.
I've run into similar problems in the past with other packages that
atarted out with an i386 only version and then later added a 64bit version.

You should be able to fix yourself right up by doing:
dpkg -r libdrm-radeon1:i386

You might want to do the above from a plain console without X running
since you will be swapping part of it's brains out with a totally
different version, just be be safe.

Brian Cluff