Fwd: undelete bookmark folder

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:56:19 MST 2013

> Okay Matt (or anyone else who wants to answer this), could I do this:
first I make a directory in the usb called 'bmike1-backup'

#!/bin/bash
sudo mkdir /backups <-create backups dir
sudo mount /sdc1/backup-bmike1 /backups <- tell computer to see a directory
in the usb drive as /backups
rsync -av /home/bmike1
sudo umount backups; sudo rmdir backups <-make everything like it was