OT: Secret spying on your Internet activity?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 16:15:42 MST 2013

Sad

------------------------

Keith Smith

--- On Wed, 7/3/13, Lyle Tuttle <l.tuttle at cox.net> wrote:

From: Lyle Tuttle <l.tuttle at cox.net>
Subject: Re: OT: Secret spying on your Internet activity?
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 3:18 PM

At 01:25 PM 7/3/2013, Sam Kreimeyer wrote:

Eric, I'm in the Army, so, in
part, I represent that force. I would never be complicit in any operation
against US citizens.

Sounds like what the thought was in 1932......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sNOsIB5VMSQ

I would take
my chances being locked up in Ft. Leavenworth if it came down to it.
Force is definitely real, but the authority to use it exists only in our
minds.

See above.....

 If nobody is
willing to pull the trigger in the hypothetical scenario you posited, and
I know that I am far from the only one whom would refuse such orders,
then there is no threat. If we raise children that believe in reason over
superstition and trust in ethics over authority (and live that way
ourselves when we can), eventually there will be no thugs left. While it
isn't fast or glamorous change, it is something we can work towards that
makes a positive difference.

Most of the killing, waterboarding, etc. are only possible because
Muslims have been so dehumanized in military culture (and in US culture
at large).

and are you aware that the good old USA just purchased 30,000
guillotines???  15K stored in Ga (who just passed legislation that
allows exicutions by them) and the other 15K in Montana....what are they
for - especially when they have over 600 million rounds of hollow point
ammo???

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----