Need some sed help

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 03:03:12 MST 2013

I have some C code with lines that look like:
stuff1; stuff2; spPtr+=stuff3; maybesomestuff4

I can find only the lines of interest using grep spPtr+=foo.c but I
wondered if I could easily use sed to convert those lines to
stuff1; spPtr+=stuff3; stuff2; maybesomestuff4

so basically with ; as a delimiter, swapping group 2 and 3 but only for
those lines containing "spPtr+="

Any ideas?

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.