friend is coming to the installfest on the second!

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:49:54 MST 2013

We will look for her.  If she wants to dual-boot with Windows, ask her to
disk clean and defrag Windows before Saturday.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> A woman I know in Mesa is coming to get linux put on her computer on the
> second. She is even bringing her ex-boyfriend. Her name is Angie.

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.