HP Laptop for sale

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:05:05 MST 2013

A freind of mine is selling his laptop. Worked great and runs like a champ

Let me know if you want me to give your information to him cryptworks at
gmail showing interest.
Ok folks, you know the deal. I'm selling my laptop. It has a ding on the
top. Works great. $450

Specs: HP DV 7
Processor: AMD A6-3400M (1.4GHz) Quad-Core
Screen Size: 17.3"
 Resolution: 1600 x 900
Display Type: High Definition+ HP BrightView LED
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6520G (Up to 4085MB)
Memory: 8GB DDR3 (8GB max)
Hard Drive: 120 GB SSD
Optical Drive: Blu-ray Super-Multi DVD±RW
Network: 10/100/1000Mbps
Wireless: 802.11b/g/n
Card Reader: Digital Media Card Reader (SD, MMC)
Sound: Beats Audio
Subwoofer: Triple Bass Reflex
Webcam: HP TrueVision HD
Microphone: Digital
Keyboard: Full-Size Island-Style with Numeric Pad
Pointing Device: Touchpad with Multitouch Gesture Support
HDMI: 1
USB 3.0: 2
USB 2.0: 2
VGA: 1
RJ-45: 1
Microphone-in: 1
Headphone-out: 2
Operating System:
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
65W AC Adapter
9-Cell 100WHr Lithium-Ion Battery 3 – 4 hours average battery life
Dimensions:
16.38"(L) x 1.42"(H) x 10.83"(D)
Weight:
6.65 lbs