connecting computer to tv

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:05:50 MST 2013

cool! There is a VGA port in the back of the tv so all is good! now I am
going to do some begging:  Does anyone have an old computer they would be
willing to give me? I want to have a dedicated xbmc server. Being on social
security disability insurance I am in a state of being perpetually broke
but if need be I could probably cough up twenty-five dollars.