best webpage creator

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Jan 30 19:37:04 MST 2013

Kompozer looks like it got dropped from the distros because it relies on
a old version of GTK that is no longer available.  The last news for the
project were in 2010, so it looks like a dead project... too bad, it was
a nice piece of software.

That being said, what are you trying to do?  You might have better luck
with a Content Management System (CMS) for what you want doing.  It can
be a LOT easier to work with and will give you a standard style across
all your pages without having to write a single line of HTML.

Have a look at Joomla, Drupal, and wordpress for 3 of the most popular
CMSs out there.  I'm personally a fan of Joomla.  It's easy to use while
still having a ton of features.  Wordpress is probably the easiest to
use, and also the last flexible.  Drupal is the most flexible, but also
the hardest to use.

Brian Cluff