pictures folder

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:24:41 MST 2013

After a little testing I have come to understand..... all of my partitions
are mounted under /media automatically.

    "/media/bmike1/entertainment/Pictures /home/bmike1/Pictures none bind 0
0"

tells it to link the the two directories together. I have a question
though, Itested it and when I copied a file into /home/bmike1/Pictures the
file went to the desired directory. Why if I copy it to the desired
directory directly does it not go to /home/bmike1/Pictures also? It must
have to do with the order you put the the two directories in

sudo mount ~bmike1/Pictures

why is it '~bmike1/Pictures' and not '~/bmike1/Pictures'?