vlc movie player

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 23:03:58 MST 2013

do you mean a video or a picture? I could post a picture on flicker. Do
 they accept videos over there? I'll go find out! looks like I can. cool. I
made one in which I am talking while panning the camera (10-20 seconds
worth) so after the d/l I'll send the link.....
waiting.....
waiting....
waiting.....
what a long wait!
stupid thing timed out while verifying. let's try again....
at least this time it doesn't need to upload.
waiting.....
waiting....
waiting.....
what a long wait!
at least this time it went straight to verify.
verified!
the link is :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57070982@N07/8419341326/in/photostream
I don't know.... it work on flickr! But when I try to play it on my
computer it starts playing then it moves for an instant and then freezes
again all while the sound continues as if nothing was wrong. (yes, my voice
really is that bad) (it is so bad because of a head injury)