mts movie format

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 22:44:47 MST 2013

hey, the gnome movie player showed the thing with sound but at a reduced
speed, and I found out what the squiggly lines are.... they are called
interlacing. Can someone tell me how to get rid of it and speed up the
video?  I'll be flying home from Peru tonight so you won'y hear from me
again until late tomorrow. It is now 00/30, the plane leaves at 0400 and I
don't get back to phoenux until1600. What a long. trip. Well, in fact.....
I need to go now!