Ride/room share SCaLE11x

Ryan Johnson rj98942 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:22:40 MST 2013

Hey guys,

I was wondering who out there has some space available in a vehicle and a
spot on the floor to sleep for SCaLE11x. I've got my registration paid for
already and I guess I'm set to go. The only issue is no way to get there or
place to stay.

Maybe I figured on taking everything one step at a time... Not really sure
what the logic was there, but let's see how it works out. So if anyone is
planning on heading that way and could use some company and cost reduction
for transportation and lodging, keep me in mind. Or better yet, email me
back.

rj98942 at gmail.com

I'd like to try and get there either Thursday any time or Friday morning
and get back to Phoenix no later than 9am on Monday so I can make it to
class. Coming back on Sunday some time would probably be better, but
whatever works out.

This will be my first time to SCaLE or any other expo/conference so any
input/advice/noob logic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

--
Ryan Johnson
CCENT CCNA