trouble downloading part 2

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:36:21 MST 2013

I'm using firefox on both computers.  On both I look at the downloads
window where it shows how much of the file has been downloaded.  On the
dinosaur that number is always changing.  On the linux box it stops for
10 to 15 seconds.  Also there's a lit indicator for each machine
connected to the router. It blinks rapidly when that machine is sending
or receiving data. There's also an indicator on the dsl modem that
blinks when data is coming in or going out.  Also iptraf shows nothing's
happening.