trouble downloading part 2

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:54:48 MST 2013

Here's something else I've discovered. With the dinosaur downloading a
file, I would start another file downloading on the linux box.  When
that file stopped, everything stopped including the download on the
dinosaur.  When the download on the linux box resumed, so did the one on
the dinosaur.  Later I shut down the dinosaur, started ktorrent and had
it downloading a couple of files.  I tried another download from one of
the sites I've been having trouble with.  When the download with firefox
stopped, the transfers ktorrent was handling stopped also.

Thanks

Derek

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I'm not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore