SCaLE ride-sharing

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 8 23:59:38 MST 2013

moin moin,

SCaLE is February 22-24, 2013, which is Friday through Sunday.

SCaLE is at an LAX hotel, so it's an easy drive. It's also an easy flight
and there is transport from the hotel if you'd prefer to fly. There is bus
service, but I think it takes most of a day.

Last year a few of us went over Thursday to be there and functional
Thursday evening. I need to do that again this year.

Who is going and wants to participate in ride-sharing?

For ride-sharing we split the cost of the fuel and take turns making sure
the driver stays awake.

ciao,

der.hans
#  I only eat free-range vegetables that were hunted down and slain by
#  a member of my immediate family.  -- der.hans