Slackware vs the others

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:42:09 MST 2013

Some of you might remember of the last few months me posting about my
system locking up running linux. This last Saturday marked my system
running slackware for a whole week without locking up once.  Before this
I had tried Kubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora and Centos.

I'm guessing Slackware has something the other distros I've tried don't
or the others have something Slackware doesn't.  There has to be some
difference.  Any ideas what it is?

Thanks
Derek

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I'm not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore