woman I know needs help

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:23:34 MST 2013

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> What time?

Jeez Mike. Look at the PLUG website why don't ya?
http://phxlinux.org/
for more info, click on the Installfest kink to get to
http://phxlinux.org/component/jevents/icalrepeat.detail/2013/01/05/3182/-/linux-installfest-desktop-emphasis.html?Itemid=1

> Could someone contact her and help her partition her drive in preperation?

No.  It is far easier and quicker to do it at the installfest.  If she
wants to keep Windows for some reason, have her defrag it before coming to
the installfest.  That could save some time.