any xbmc gurus here?

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:11:06 MST 2013

I put xbmc on the '01 <?> IBM and it is cool. I installed some add ons and
I can watch movies even. Then I decided I wanted to watch 'Paranorman'. I
couldn't find it on the installed add ons so I ducked it (duckduckgo) and
found I needed the  'gomiso' add on (
http://gomiso.com/m/paranorman--4?item_id=18986758&utm_campaign=miso&utm_content=checkin&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
).  I followed the instructions at
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:Gomiso and it installed but
whenever Gomiso was clicked I would be informed that I had to .....
uhhhh.... I think it said I had to remove it from autoexec.py . So I think
to myself that that would be no problem but when I 'updatedb' and then
'locate autoexec.py' the python script isn't on the system. Then I removed
the add on to reinstall it. Now I go system->settings->etc.... and enable
the add on. Then I go videos->addons->..... but Gomiso isn't in the list.
Am I doing something wrong? Am I forgetting a step? If I go
videos->addons->get more->program addons-> it says gomiso is enabled. Then
again, it looks as if gomiso isn't right. I dn't know.