Suggestions for a reliable Cloud backup solution

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:41:50 MST 2013

I also use Crashplan. It is really good. My only issue with it is it runs
on java and it takes 50MB of memory and it strains my old NAS (yes its that
old).
Other than that, its really good.

If you push to their cloud, you get access to your files via an iPhone app
(probably Android too, but not sure).

Its all encrypted too, 448 bit.

Eric