Suggestions for a reliable Cloud backup solution

Wayne Davis waydavis at centurylink.net
Wed Feb 20 01:55:47 MST 2013

     I'm looking for a inexpensive Cloud bases backup solution for Linux
/ Win / Android.  Thinking about  1 TB will be needed.
This will be used to backup important Business data as well as various
stuff on multiple platforms.

     I NEARLY jumped on JustCloud until I did a little research JUST
before plunking down my CC.  Seems many folks are NOT happy campers over
at JC land.
With that exception, and it s a big one when you can't get your stuff
that was supposedly safe.

     So, I'm _sure_ someone _here_ has a good solution.  One they use
either professionally or privately where they have _actually_ had to get
files back from the cloud and were able to.

SO...  thoughts?

Wayne