What's wrong with Windows 8?

Lee Reynolds Lee.Reynolds at asu.edu
Sun Feb 17 12:58:55 MST 2013

I commonly tell people that they should avoid Windows 8.

"Stick with 7," I tell them.  Or "Stick with XP."  Sometimes I'll even say "Just go buy a Mac."  The latter is particularly ironic given that the last Apple computer I had ANY love for was the IIgs.

People always ask what is wrong with Windows 8, and why they should avoid it.

This is where words fail me.

But they didn't fail this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WTYet-qf1jo

Lee Reynolds
Systems Analyst Principal
ASU Advanced Computing Center
a2c2.asu.edu

GWC-558
480.965.9460 (Office)
480.458.7434 (Mobile)

Have an A2C2 related question or problem?

Just send an email to the following address detailing
the nature of the question or problem and a service request
will be created automatically:

support at hpchelp.asu.edu