OT: Re: Starting Today, It's Illegal to Unlock Your Cellphone

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 23:56:16 MST 2013

You make some good points.  It does make sense to have one standard for
the nation instead of 50 for radio, tv, cell phones, etc.  I do have to
wonder why the FCC should have any involvement in a radio station whose
signal does not reach beyond Arizona.  If someone wants to establish a
radio station in Ajo and only cover Ajo, why should they have to get
permission from some bureaucrat in Washington?