Windows cleaner

Lee Reynolds Lee.Reynolds at asu.edu
Fri Feb 15 10:56:01 MST 2013

The problem with Windows isn't Windows itself, but the calibre of people who tend to use it.

I'm not talking about IT folks who do Windows, I'm talking about the people who are only barely competent enough to do ANYTHING on a computer at all.  They use Windows because that's what was installed on their $299 e-machines system.  When it gets infested to the point that it is non-functional, they'll toss it and go buy another one, never understanding that this is not how things are supposed to be.

The computers they own get hacked not only because they don't update and secure them, but because they fall for every scam pop-up and email in the book.

Lee Reynolds
Systems Analyst Principal
ASU Advanced Computing Center
a2c2.asu.edu

GWC-558
480.965.9460 (Office)
480.458.7434 (Mobile)

Have an A2C2 related question or problem?

Just send an email to the following address detailing
the nature of the question or problem and a service request
will be created automatically:

support at hpchelp.asu.edu