Cable trick to double Internet speed

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Feb 13 17:36:30 MST 2013

Not only is that true, but the ones are pointy, and I've seen them shoot
right out of the cable when it's kinked enough.

If left unchecked you will end up with a huge pool of 1s behind your
computer.

Interestingly enough, a pool of 1's is where we get the term "going
number 1" when you have to pee.

Brian Cluff