Maybe OT: DHS rules on search and seizure without warrant.

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 10:49:33 MST 2013

It is my understanding that about 1/3 of the U.S. population lives within 100 miles of the coast.

According to the map Tucson is in the orange zone.  Most of Interstate 8 is as well.

They are slowly eroding our rights under the constitution.

The Fourth Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The Bill-of-Rights was added to the Constitution to ensure the people were protected from the central government.

Whether you are liberal or conservative this will effect your right to be free from unlawful search and seizure.

I would think most people want a smaller, less intrusive government and would desire less taxation.

Keith Smith