Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Wed Feb 6 18:16:46 MST 2013

Contrary to popular belief... You cannot legislate morality. Making "hate"
illegal does nothing for the society that law was written for except make it
legal for the "hated" to sue the "hater".

In large part minorities have self segregated themselves and don't want to
change it. As much as I disagree with affirmative action, it could have been
used to help them, but in the end it did not.

The ongoing indoctrination of entitlement in our society with supersede any
legislated help that could ever be created. Because, in the end, the attitude
is not "Hey I was given a hand, I took it, and look how much better I am
because of it", but rather "yeah, well you owed me anyway." Then when they
fail because they had a poor attitude about it to begin with, it becomes the
majorities fault as well.

A mindset of a people must be changed by the character of its people.
Unfortunately, the entitlement mindset in this country will not allow
minorities to ever acheive rank on their own. It must be legislated. Hence,
affirmative action.

Nathan