Half-Life 1 on linux native

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Sun Feb 3 18:43:56 MST 2013

It was awesome playing HL1 natively on my system today flawlessly.  I've
not played it in a good 10 years having long-since moved on to linux by
the time I'd wanted to again, but Steam beta works great for me - even
playing stretched on multiple displays.

Made me very nostalgic grabbing a crowbar and going for a headbug for
the first time in a long time.  Steam is ahem, picking up steam so
support them if you're itching to try decent gaming.

Postal 2 for linux is also pretty kick ass on steam too, but I am not
responsible for any sensibilities in you it offends.  It's a bit buggy
on my system too, but the dev's are chatting with me about it at least.

-mb