in stalling Joomla

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:48:52 MST 2013

I'm at pre instalation checklist now. One of the issues I have with this
section is that my outpu buffering is set to on and they recommend off. I
googled trying to find out what it is and in my search found:
Output buffering is used by PHP to improve performance and to perform a few
tricks. PHP will send buffer to browser every get_opt(‘output_buffering’)
bytes. Turning on output buffering alone decreases the amount.
I think I am going to leave it as it stands now but wanted to get advise.
The other issue is configuration.php Writeable. After googling a little I
figured I bette make it writable and so did.