Liquid layout with Joomla and others? (WAS: best webpage creator)

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Feb 1 10:29:48 MST 2013

Yes it is, it just depends on the theme you choose.  I've seen advanced
themes that look and act like an OS.  Everything is dragable and news
stories and such open up as application windows that can also be dragged
around.  I know thats now that you asked for, but just a point that it
all depends on how the theme is written.  I personally go out of my way
to make sure that my themes will fill the whole browser, but most people
seem to take the easy way out and just make their site to ridged sizes.

Brian Cluff